..... Enjoying life, one bite and plane ride at a time

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Story in a Cup

Hot day and froyo is like a match made in heaven!

Decent flavours and not too sweet..... best thing is, there is no crazy line. You make your own so you can be a generous or tight as you like with the topping.

Downside is the small range of choice of topping. I would've liked a green tea flavoured yoghurt too. I'm not sure if it was just me, but the lychee I got also, tasted like it was a bit off. But I've been to this place many times and this is the only time it has happened... 

I got the blood orange, coconut and hazelnut. I love the coconut and blood orange, found those complimented each other really well.

Story In A Cup on Urbanspoon
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Missy Ness' Train of Thought
Blogger Designs by pipdig