..... Enjoying life, one bite and plane ride at a time

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Mr Mister

When I heard they served green tea latte at Mr Mister, I made sure I was there to try it that very weekend. So D and I made our way to Mr Mister that very Saturday. We got there after 2pm so we didn't have too long of a wait.

Needless to say the first thing I ordered was the green tea latte, D got a normal latte. This didn't take long to come (almost too quick, because I was having a case of "I don't know what to order").



D was quite to choose and went with the pea and corn fritter. It came with beetroot cured salmon, zucchini, mint, watercress, dollops of beetroot puree, poached egg and baby beetroot. This was a very fresh taste for what normally is a oily fritter breakfast. I liked the combination of salad to lighten the balance and the cured salmon was delightful with it. I enjoy the creativity and found it to work really well.

I got the baked eggs because I spotted truffled leeks in the description. Besides leeks, it also came with mushrooms, brie and hazelnut with a side of toast. Feeling a bit naughty, I also added in chrizos to the side. This was going all perfectly, until I turned my toast over and the other side was charred black. I like to eat my baked eggs on toast so this made me sad. The rest of the baked eggs was great, very robust and strong flavours and the egg was still runny.

Overall 14.5/20 I liked the offer on the menu, and they did provide a good mix, besides the burnt toast I enjoyed the rest of the meal.


Click to add a blog post for Mr Mister Cafe on Zomato
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Missy Ness' Train of Thought
Blogger Designs by pipdig